Wow, another award. I'm so honored of being given two blogging awards this week
I want to thank a wonderful blogger, cyber-friend and World of Ink Tour Host, Susanne Drazic. Her blog PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER (http://susannedrazic.blogspot.com/) not only shares great interviews and review, is loaded with information each week on the writing world. I truly hope you'll stop by her blog and maybe even follow Susanne.
Thanks you so much Susanne for awarding my blog with the Stylish Blogger Award. I’ve had the pleasure of being interviewed by Susanne, and it's easy to understand why she received this award for her site, along with another recent award "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog" award.
Now it is time to pay-it-forward and share this award with seven others. This is the tough part, so many great bloggers out there I wish I could name you all. But, seven it is; if you're not listed here, note you are in my heart.
Oh, one other feature of the award is to list seven things about me that you may not know. This is going to be tough since I just did this for the last award. So below are 7 more things you may or may not know about me.
First up: 7 Stylish Bloggers
Ella Johnson: http://mymcbooks.wordpress.com/
Roth’s Inspiring Books & Products: http://rothsinspiringbooksandproducts.wordpress.com
- I had to repeated Freshman English 3x's in High School
- Even though I love to fly, I'm afraid of heights
- I hate cleaning dishes other people have eaten off of - It grosses me out, not sure why
- I wear glasses to see even though you'll never find a photo of me wearing them on any of my websites
- I hate spiders...I'm deathly afraid of them; along with snakes
- I'm not a cake eater
- If I could leave anywhere it would be in the mountains
Well, that's it. Thank you again, Susanne!